Every organisation needs independent modern lifelong learners who organise and manage their own continuous self-improvement and self-development and not rely entirely on being trained at work.
The focus of this workshop, run by Jane Hart, is to help every participant establish a daily modern learning habit.
This workshop can be run as
- an onsite interactive and collaborative workshop
- a private online challenge
1 – Onsite interactive workshop
You can select the length of your workshop by adding together the core elements with the desired optional elements.
- Core elements
- Introduction to Modern Learning: why it’s important and what it means (1/2 hour)
- 10 steps to organising and managing a daily modern learning habit (1 hour)
- Optional elements
- Learning daily on the Web: whilst exploring the different options to receive a daily flow of content we will build a collaborative resource for the team (2 hours)
- Learning from your professional network: how to build and maintain a professional network, and identification of key connections for the team (1½ hours)
- Learning from periodic events and experiences: whilst exploring the different options we will build a calendar of relevant events for the next few months (2 hours)
- Learning from daily work experiences: how to get the most out of your job and manager (1 hour)
Private online challenge
- Kick-off web meeting explaining how the challenge will work (1/2 hour)
- 50 daily tasks (week days only) Note: These tasks will be slightly amended from the generic ones here to support collaborative activities and building of useful team resources and calendars. Hosted in a private online space.
- Final feedback session to discuss individual learning plans (1 hour)
Contact Jane Hart to discuss a workshop or online challenge for your team or organisation.