We will shortly be announcing a series of public online workshops – that you can work through on your own or with others – and supported by Jane Hart. The first two workshops will be:
Introducing Modern Professional Learning
This 5-week online workshop looks at some of the new ways to learn in the modern world of learning
- Building and sustaining a professional network (aka pln) and maximising participation in online communities
- Getting the most out of (in-person and online) conferences and other live events
- Keeping up to date with what’s happening in your industry or profession – connecting the dots, and avoiding information overload
- Locating, validating and making the most of online courses and resources
- Learning from your daily work
Modern Professional Learning in Practice
This 5-week online workshop looks at how to organise and manage your own professional growth and development.
- Setting up a professional development plan
- Establishing a daily learning workout
- Recording and reflecting on what you have learned
- Evidencing your achievements and new performance
- Sharing significant findings with others
All these workshops and others can be run on a private basis for organisations, contact Jane Hart for more information.