We’re building a collection of useful readings and resources about Modern Professional Learning: the why what and the how.
Useful articles on a range of topics related to the emerging world of work and how to survive in it.
- The Gig or Freelance Economy – the future of work and what it means for jobs and careers
- Taking control of your career – what to do to regain control of your worklife
- How to thrive in the workplace – what you need to do to ensure you get the most of your job
- You and your professional network – how to build your network and how your role in it
- Continuous learning – the necessity for continuous learning – in whatever way suits you best
- Books – how to learn, as well as take control of your career
Useful resource sites to support your professional development.
- Collections of online courses and resources – available on demand or on a scheduled basis
- Selected online courses and resources – hand-picked selection of courses and resources – on specific topics – often available for free!
- Learn a language online – a list of websites dedicated to learning a language online – mostly for FREE
- Learn about business – alphabetical list of websites for learning about all aspects of business
- Tools – useful for personal and professional learning and productivity
- Career planning – resources to help with career planning