Last updated: October 25, 2016 at 7:53 am
Not just a a popular personal messaging app, its broadcasting and group functionalities make it a valuable tool both for educational and corporate activities.
Availability: Download apps
You can input contacts from your address book – and see who is already using WhatsApp.
You can have one to one chats as well as group chats, where you send one message to all contacts in a group. There are also Broadcast lists, which are one-way communication devices.
- You can see delivery and read notifications.
- You can send photos and videos – which can be saved automatically on your device (if desired).
- You can manage chat settings
- You can set your current status.
web.whatsapp.com lets you use WhatsApp on your desktop.
Guides & Resources
- WhatsApp FAQ User Guide
- How to use WhatsApp Messenger, Tom’s Guide
- A Beginner’s Guide to WhatsApp, Huffington Post
- All the new features in WhatsApp you need to know about, MUO, 21 October 2016