Last updated: October 25, 2016 at 15:43 pm
Outlook is the email client within the Microsoft Office suite.
There are a number of versions of Outlook, the latest being Outlook 2016. Outlook is more than an email client; it provides you with a calendar, a task list and notepad. It also lets you manage your contacts too.
Guides & Resources
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Tutorial for Beginners, YouTube video, The Skills Factory, 16 November 2015
- Outlook 2013 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- 36 short questions and tips for Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2013 – Quick Start Guide, YouTube video
- The New Outlook.com Is Here: Everything You Should Know, Sandy Stachowiak, MUO, 25 October 2016