OneNote is note-taking software for capturing all of your ideas and to-dos on the go, brought to you by Microsoft Office.
Availability: Download app
You capture your notes in a Note.
You can embolden, italicise, underline, highlight, increase and decrease indent – in fact format your notes in any way you want. You can insert photos, tables, PDFs, links, equations dates etc
You can draw and/or annotate items (as in the screenshot below).
- You can edit any of your notes.
- You can create, move, copy, re-order, rename, colour code and delete pages, sections as well as notebooks to organize your content as you like.
- You can search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by typing a keyword or phrase.
- You can sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices.
- You can collaborate and share ideas with your team.
- You can get more out of OneNote with these apps and devices.
Guides & Resources
- OneNote 2013 Quick Start Guide
- 12 ideas to run your life like a boss with OneNote, September 2016
- OneNote Tutorial: Six Tips to Help You Use OneNote Like a Pro, Udemy blog, September 2013