In the modern workplace there is no longer such a thing as a job for a life – only a life of jobs – so it’s up to everyone to continuously update their knowledge, skills and productivity and become an independent modern professional learner.
This e-book (by Jane Hart) contains 100 short Tasks (based around the 10 Principles of Modern Professional Learning) to help you get the most out of your work life and take control of your career (see Table of Contents below).
Click the Buy Now link below to obtain your personal copy of e-book, and gain access to the Support Area where you can share your thoughts and experiences on the Tasks, as well as ask and answer questions about Modern Professional Learning.
(Please note that it can take a few hours for you to receive your e-book)
[This e-book is also ideal for organisational use. Mult-user licenses are available. Contact [email protected] with number of users for a quotation.]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Take responsibility for your own self-improvement, learning, and development: Tasks 1-4
- Spend some time reflecting on your daily work experiences: Tasks 5-7
- Address your own performance problems: Tasks 8-15
- Make the most of your manager: Tasks 16-18
- Learn from your team members: Tasks 19-26
- Build and maintain a diverse professional network: Tasks 27-50
- Make a point of learning something new everyday: Tasks 51-69
- Keep up to date with what’s happening in your industry or profession: Tasks 70-85
- Manage your own professional development: Tasks 86-99
- Establish your own personal learning toolkit: Task 100
“I just purchased the book and it is an amazing resource! Even the experienced self-directed learner will find new tips and tricks and be able to help others.” Jeffrey Stolz